Monday 16 January 2017

Communication paragraph

Communication is essential to not just an individual but to everyone in the society around the world.
It is important to exercise every form of communication to the audience you are presenting such as presentative body language, tone and stance. It helps me to get to know about something or someone through speech or conversation to practice these aspects of communication.
The course will help me to look forward communicating efficiently and effectively towards the readers or audience.

In this course, I hope to become interactive with my group members and actively present our roles properly. I believe I will be able make improvements in my presentation skills along with my team members that would give a communicative gesture to the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment